We will divide this post into three parts.
- Setting up java JDK
- Downloading and installing Android studio
- Setting up Android SDK
Setting up java JDK:
- Open terminal in Mac OS
- Write “java -version” in terminal as below
Download and install Android studio :
- Go to https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html.
- Download dmg file from the link which is on above webpage.
- Double click on dmg file and you will get below screen.
- Drag above android studio to applications.
- Open Android studio app from applications now.
- You will see below screen.
Click on Finish
It will automatically download require SDK platform. Please note that it will take some time to download android SDK files as it is very large in size.
Once done, click on finish and then you will get below screen.
Setting up Android SDK
I have selected items which you need to download and install. Click on install package once you select above selected items.
Once you follow above steps, you have prepared platform for developing android app. Please comment if you find any issues with above steps
Happy Android learning!!
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to Awesome Java Content